Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Not as wonderful as you wish of me

It's like you only see me with my mistakes,

The more you notice me with the more I make.

You can't see me when there's lack of tension,

when there are no flaws to grab attention.

You stand there and make me feel terrible

Accentuate my mess ups with a flashlight.

You keep finding things to be angry about.

And to make your point, you shout it out.

Like I'm a stain that's in your way

you shout it out for me to go away.

I shouldn't be here, I only slow you down

I make your clothes look messy which makes your face go frown.

Things used to be so happy,

now things are just gray.

I fight my way through the fog and finally find your face,

You block me out, put me down as you lower me to my place.

I can see you but I dont think you want to see me

I'm not as wonderful as you might wish I could be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home