Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I'm a lover in waiting

Thank goodness no one reads this, because some of this I am just embarressed about. Specially when they have to do with relationships and stuff. Sigh...::hides in corner::

I hold my own hand to give myself hope

I hold my own hand so I wont be afraid

I hold my own hand for comfort

I hold my own hand for warmth

But I'm not alone

I'm not indenial,

Im not delusional with woe,

And Im not lying when I say it.

This world is too cold to be alone

So I stick my head up high

Walk in a smooth glide,

I'm a lover in waiting

for that special someone to walk by my side.

Maybe Im not ready now,

God is just helpin me avoid unecessary pain

As for now, I sit and wait...

with my check, waiting for my mate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home