Sunday, August 29, 2004

Creation as I see it.

I wrote this story about a picture I took of a beautiful sunset. And in the sunset, there was a plane going west at a downward looking angle (it wasnt crashing it was just going lowerish..). And I made a connection with the visual. And as I was looking at the picture, I just started writing. This is what I got but you really need to see the picture to get the whole effect.

Beautyinlife006.jpg

Once upon a time, the eveningwas so wonderful, heaven was visable in the sky. And if you were lucky, you could see a new life being brought down to earth like a falling star. Except this star goes in mommies bellys and not pockets. And the sky turn another shade of beautiful once this phenomenal thing happened. It was rare like the northern lights and that made it all the more special. The sky turned pinker as the new life gracefully drifted down into the loving hearts of their new family. The end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home