Thursday, January 13, 2005

Clear Faces

I made this one out of newpaper clippings. As you can tell, it was a created around a time heavy with political issues. I'm not too big on that but oh well. I tried. It turned out alrighty. It's fairly legible at least.


Clear Faces

Children against president perspective plan (Fiction fans. . .)
Looking for direction
Mixed faith shows why life is inescapable
SHUTDOWN
Uncertain against destiny
Search wild eyes out of control
Protests for aspiring survivors
Teen-angest will stress friends
Late kids run
ZOOM!
Drama outlooks mind

War is making negitive help
Family's start offense
Gangs care
Pedestrian lost
Dumbstruck community (True)
Press on Sweedish glee
Flawed law
(Here?)
A tough day
(Another)
Sugarcoated, splashy destiny (I am me)
Wellness at high prices

This
happy
King
and
Queen
elegance
is
old




A decade of errors
a small sign
that raises eyebrows
and
opens eyes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home